About Mark Lippman
After finishing school at the University of Miami with degrees in biology, psychology and history, Mark went to the Nova Southeastern, Shepard Broad Law Center where he earned his Juris Doctorate while graduating with honors. Mark was the recipient of the Leo Goodwin Fellowship in 1997 and in 1998.
After law school, Mark went on to work for Jennings and Valancy, PA., a Martindale Hubble AV rated firm, where he practiced Real Estate law under the direction of senior member Steven Valancy. Mark’s primary responsibilities focused on Homeowner Association and Condominium Association litigation and representation. He worked with approximately 10,000 units of residents.
In 2000, Mark came to the Central Florida area where he went to work for the State of Florida first in the office of the Public Defender, 9th Judicial Circuit and later, in 2002, for the office of the State Attorney. During this time, Mark received a commendation award from State Attorney Lawson Lamar for services performed as an Assistant State Attorney. While at the State Attorney’s office Mark became a specialist in prosecuting domestic violence, DUI, child abuse and sex crimes.
In 2004, Mark began his own private practice, and has since focused on residential and commercial real estate law, criminal defense and bankruptcy law.
- 2003—US Department of Transportation Transportation Safety Institute Prosecutor Faculty Development Course
- 2003 & 2004—Institute of Police Technology and Management Symposium on Alcohol and Drug Enforcement
- 2003-2004 Criminal Justice Institute Police Academy Instructor
- 2004—The End of Innocence: Helping, Healing and Honoring Child Victims
- 2004—27th Annual Florida Network of Victim Witness Services Inc.
- 2004- Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association- Instructor
- 2005-2007—Ocoee Citizen Police Academy Instructor
- Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Orange County Bar Association
- Kappa Sigma Housing Corporation
- Orlando Chamber of Commerce
- National Notary Association